[plug] Unsub/FAQ logic handling...

Mike erazmus at wantree.com.au
Mon Mar 26 13:26:16 WST 2001

Well that got nailed on the head fairly quickly, fact is though
unsub messages are getting through to the list, so mailman is
letting them through (but is it a problem)  - can't mailman or
some other front end handle some of the psuedo code I suggested
or at last form a basis for contributions to this issue,

Unless of course everyone on this list will really ignore unsub
requests from now on - in that case this email is a waste of time ?

<sigh>

Rgds

Mike