[plug] Unsub/FAQ logic handling...

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 26 13:19:11 WST 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Mike wrote:

> Well that got nailed on the head fairly quickly, fact is though
> unsub messages are getting through to the list, so mailman is
> letting them through (but is it a problem)  - can't mailman or
> some other front end handle some of the psuedo code I suggested
> or at last form a basis for contributions to this issue,

This list isn't mailman. At least there's no X-Mailman-Version header, no
List-Id header, and the other headers aren't like the ones for the mailman
lists I'm on.

--
"There's nobody getting rich  |  TRS-80                UCC Treasurer
 writing software that I      |  Email:    trs80(a)ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au