[plug] ISP in Broome

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Wed Mar 28 20:11:12 WST 2001

comswest.net.au = wn.com.au = westnet.com.au
Before I moved to Perth I was in Broome for 4 years or so and with the
exception of the crap phone lines and the monsoonal downpoars, WestNet
provide good connection in Broome for $44 a month.

Used TPGi for a while, wasn't too bad, seen better.
Haven't tried iiNet from Broome, sorry.