[plug] OT: latest worm affecting bind

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Thu Mar 29 10:45:04 WST 2001

	Damn... and Im at work

	You wouldnt believe the number of attempts I get on my server
(connected to the net via ADSL).... probably around 3-4 a week....

	I just hope its not infected by the time I get home :( Altho it
would give me a good excuse to wipe the slate and rebuild with debian again
:)

	To Simon

	I would recommend you use APT to update your system ASAP.

	By what we read today the default version of bind is in the
dangerous
	range of versions.

	Navarre

the system manager.