[plug] Weird FD0 problem...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Thu May 3 13:54:11 WST 2001

madco wrote:

> There are Linux Labs at Curtin?? I did not know that yet, where are they?

Well, it's not a Linux Lab per se. It's one of the PC labs in Engineering (204,
lev 3). I've set it up so you log in to Win95 as a particular username, and it
loadlin's into Debian Linux with KDE 2.1. It's for a UNIX class I run for the
School of Spatial Sciences...

> I have never come accross that fd0 problem.

Bummer.

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :