[plug] re opening linuxconf

Beau Kuiper kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au
Thu May 3 20:46:41 WST 2001

On Thu, 3 May 2001, NVT Australia wrote:

> Ok
>
> Sounds good. Where do you run the linuxconf manually from the terminal?

Huh, I am not quite sure I understand the question, but

I usually run linuxconf on friend's computers (who run Mandrake and
redhat) from an Xterm to configure them. I only use it so I don't mess up
the structure of the system and break everything.

At home, I manually configure linux.

Or alternatively (your question)

you need to run linuxconf from the command line (open up a eterm or xterm
window) like you ran that /etc/rc.d/init.d/linuxconfig thingy

Beau Kuiper
kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au