[plug] pgsql_perl5 compile problem

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Thu May 10 16:14:11 WST 2001

Thanks, Tony.

I would be very happy to use the .deb's and initially tried apt-get install
libpgperl only to come unstuck in that the US and mirror sites seem not to
have that, or related, packages.  Hence a hunt for something similar in
source form and that's where pgsql_perl5 came into the picture.  I'd have
been happy, too, with Redhat RPM's but couldn't locate them either!  Maybe
it just wasn't my day :-(

If you have the .deb's and if they're anonymously-ftp'able then I'd be
grateful!

Cheers,
Denis

At 15:47 10/05/2001 +0800, you wrote:
>On Thu, 10 May 2001, Denis Brown wrote:
>
> > Dear PLUG members,
> >
> > I have perl 5.004_04 and postgreSQL 7.0.3 on a Debian (GNU/Linux 2.1 with
><snip>
>
>This maybe a silyy question but why not use the .debs ???
>I have:
>libdbd-pg-perl
>libecpg3
>libpgperl