[plug] Consulting

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri May 18 13:14:14 WST 2001

	The RHCE was simply for interests sake, and 4 more letters after my
name :)

	What you said about not promising what you cant deliver is true, and
holds true across all IT and not just Linux Consulting.

	Bright people? Hopefully Ill survive with my IQ of 51 ;-)

	Yeh, the basic idea would be to provide a set of services that I
*can* handle, while developing open source software to extend that range
(and also enabling others to). A recent idea was to write a smallish
application in NCURSES that would sit on a Internet Cafe server and manage
time, cost etc.

	Are most jobs for 'Linux Box with Apache, file share and print
serving'???