[plug] Mail backlog

Brian Tombleson brian at paradigmit.com.au
Sun May 20 11:58:24 WST 2001

Umm .. If I understand correctly, you can pass all mail to the sendmail
server already, but that server is trying to deliver it again somewhere
else.  Correct?

If so, first of all, I'd strongly recommend upgrading that sendmail to
8.10.x before you start, and then configure that sendmail to re-direct all
of that mail you will be getting (any/all addresses it is addressed to) to a
single mailbox that you can then POP.

For the sendmail config, look at the 'virtusertable' documentation.  I can't
recommend anything concerning Exim as I'm not familiar with the package at
all.

Hope this helps.

- Brian.