[plug] Mail backlog

Ryan ryan at slowest.net
Sun May 20 12:00:06 WST 2001

I don't know exactly without reading up, but the exim site has an
FAQ the size of a really large FAQ :)

Setting up an alias that will  match whatever user these emails
are addressed to and putting the domains you need it to accept
in the local_domains setting should allow the old/new exim machines
to take them all.

If the problem is getting the old server to send them along - set
the smarthost of the old server to the new server also.

Or I am I missing the complexity of this issue? it's still early for me :)

Ryan