[plug] Compile new Kernal

Beau Kuiper kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au
Sun May 20 14:49:06 WST 2001

Ha, see how package systems truely can be a pain in the butt (particularly
RPM)

Now this poor person is going to have to download 15 or so megabytes of
libraries to update a program that was only a few 100 kilobytes in size, just
so the RPM manager stays happy.

Sorry to reignite the flamewar, but I just couldn't resist it ;-)

Have fun,
Beau Kuiper
kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au