[plug] OT: newbie, adsl, and linux internet sharing queries

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Thu May 24 09:28:51 WST 2001

	And 'Scott' is my last name, not my first.... :)

	Paul Stanley: "The only Mr Stanley I know is my daddy, all my
friends right here call me!?"
	Crowd:"Paul!"

	From:	Ari Finander <Outrider at operamail.com> on 23-05-2001 06:21 PM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	Mark Nold <markn at enspace.com>@SMTP at Exchange, plug
<plug at plug.linux.org.au>@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:

	Subject:	RE: [plug] OT: newbie, adsl, and linux internet
sharing queries

	Mark,

	I think scott already has one, I'm the one that is needing :-)

	Ari

[SMTP:simon.scott at flexiplan.com]
	>wrote:
	>>
	>> 	My ethernet card on my craptop has two small cables, one for
cat5
	>> and one for coax. I would has guessed that most others would be
the same.

	>> 	Are there pcmcia cards for coax?

	>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they
	>> are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify
	>> the system manager.
	>>
	>> This footnote also confirms that this email message has been
swept by
	>> MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
	>>
	>> www.mimesweeper.com

	The Fastest Browser on Earth now for FREE!!
	Download Opera 5 for Windows now! Get it at
	http://www.opera.com/download/

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com