[plug] newbie, adsl, and linux internet sharing queries

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Thu May 24 09:17:29 WST 2001

	YUP

	I have a cheap 10 port hub with coax connector... Some of my old
linux boxen run on the coax, and the 3 workstations (including a G4) run on
utp

	Only problem is that the whole network runs at 10Mbs with this
setup, but its plenty fast anyhow. One day I might swap some cards out for
10/100s and get it working at 100Mb/s, but its not a high priority in my
life right now :)