[plug] Installing RH7.0 BARE minimum

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Thu May 24 20:09:18 WST 2001

I'd really suggest going to RH 7.1 (you can get it on this months APC for under
$10) as the .0's are always a bit risky (plus there was a big issue with the
compiler)
a) Yep its a good idea,
b) Certainly possible,
c) Feasable yep.

RH7.1 installed nicely for me except for a video card problem with my laptop,
once sorted i could connect to my network with a PCMCIA card, browse the web
etc with about 4 hours work (about 1 hour for the install and various
configuration bits and pieces and 3 headbanging with my particular problem).

good luck

Mark Nold
markn at enspace.com
Senior Consultant

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.