[plug] Linux, Oracle, Palm oh my...

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Mon May 28 09:05:43 WST 2001

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 01:39:43AM +0800, Mark Nold wrote:
> I can post some more details if anyone is interested... the actual process is

Yes, please.  I have had trouble with IR on my laptop as well, an Acer
518TE.  Your solutions could be very useful.

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
"I am convinced that the manufacturers of carpet odor removing powder have
 included encapsulated time released cat urine in their products.  This
 technology must be what prevented its distribution during my mom's reign.  My
 carpet smells like piss, and I don't have a cat.  Better go by some more."
-- timw at zeb.USWest.COM, in alt.conspiracy