[plug] Debian CD's covers and Computer Science courses

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed May 30 09:29:12 WST 2001

	Dont go to ECU

	10 years ago I woulda recommended them above all others. Today it is
nothing more than a degree factory.

	I was at Curtin for a while too, 10 years ago, and thought it
sucked.

	Today, it is prolly worth going to UWA. Esp since the computer club
etc is active, and we all know that there should be more to a uni than
classes.

	From:	Fabrício dos Anjos Silva <fasilva at dpi.ufv.br> on 29-05-2001
11:39 PM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange