[plug] firewalls on 486

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Wed May 30 16:56:34 WST 2001

G'day Gavin,

All depends on what exactly it is you want from the firewall I
guess...probably the best place to look:
For a detailed index of all (?) HOWTO's on Linux -
http://www.linux.org.au/LDP/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/howtos.html

The Net-HOWTO:
http://www.linux.org.au/LDP/HOWTO/Net-HOWTO/index.html
Read this and you'll have all the info you'll need for setting up a
moderate firewall.

HTH

/Kai