[plug] [OT] Work

Simon Scott Simon.Scott at flexiplan.com
Thu Nov 1 16:14:06 WST 2001

	Never worked with SCO (well, a little, seemed like an underpowered
Linux to me), but Unix is Unix is Unix :) It wouldnt be a problem.

	Never *heard* of Plain English, but archaic languages are my Forte
:) Did I mention Ive been working in PRO-IV? :)

	Unfortunately I kinda need work now, but thanks anyway :)