[plug] raid

Chris Griffin chrisg at doladns.dola.wa.gov.au
Mon Nov 5 14:53:48 WST 2001

I have just spent quite a lot of time over the weekend trying to get this
to work under Linux (RedHat 7.2).
The software RAID under Linux is not an option as I have to work with both
Windoz and Linux and boot between the two. It is very handy being able to
access the Windoz partitions under Linux. Windoz handles the hardware RAID
fine but when I boot Linux, no go, it just picks up the individual drives.
I have sent emails to both the Highpoint and Abit sites and am waiting for
The www.highpoint.com site does detail getting it working on RedHat 7.0 -
7.1 but, from what I can see, this will not work for 7.2.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Chris Griffin