[plug] e-smith anyone?

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 5 18:10:07 WST 2001

Actually, in /etc/e-smith/templates/etc/diald.conf/redial-timeout
"redial-timeout 600"
and /etc/e-smith/templates/etc/diald.conf/retry-count
"retry-count 3"

I'd also recreate the fragments mtumru with
"mtu 576"
"mru 576"
 as the defaults are for cable / xDSL

According to "the e-smith way" they talk about, anyway...
Should work on SME5 and ESSG41x

Regards,

Craig Foster