[plug] DualHead/Multihead/TwinView whatever !!!

Adrian Woodley AWoodley at IINet.net.au
Tue Nov 6 22:33:32 WST 2001

G'Day,
        I'm pretty sure that XFree supports xinerama - multiheaded
displays without using special hardware. As far as I can remember, your
cards don't even have to be the same, however you are limited to using
the same colour depth. Theres a Howto about this floating about the
ether. This maybe an even cheaper option.

Regards,
Adrian Woodley