[plug] [OT] Wierd problem

Brian Tombleson brian at paradigmit.com.au
Mon Nov 12 12:02:04 WST 2001

As further information on my original post ..

We've worked out that the AS5200 works absolutely fine.  We've only just
realized this because the 5200 is only used as the last of the dial-in lines
fill-up.

It's definitely the 5300 that's the problem.  System/config wise, the 5200
and 5300 are supposed to be almost identical.  The actual configurations are
close enough to identical.

Does anyone know of any idiosynchracies of the AS5300 that would cause a UDP
flood?

Alternatively, can anyone recommend a good Cisco person who could help?
They're willing to pay for a solution.

Regards,
Brian.