[plug] Multiple Xservers

Mike Hasleby hasm at ljbc.wa.edu.au
Tue Nov 13 08:53:35 WST 2001

Hi all,
We are trying to work out how to run multiple XFree servers on one box
We've been working our way through Miguel's How to at
www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3100/1/
but are having problems picking up the usb keyboard on the 2nd Xserver
and the display locks up when running more than one Xserver
Wondering if anyone else has tackled this and if so how you might have
overcome any difficulties faced.

We are doing this on Mandrake 8.1 using 2 S3Virge2x pci video cards, a
PS/2 keyboard and mouse as our primary and Cherry USB keyboard and
Microsoft USB mouse
TIA
--
Mike Hasleby