[plug] smb

Christian Müller mullerc at iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 14 09:38:25 WST 2001

are you logging in as the same user? most directories' permissions are set
up in a way the only the owner can use them. Try to change the owner to the
username that you log in under windows with or change the permissions so
that everyone has write access (this is bad practice however and should
only be used to try if it will work then)

Christian