[plug] spam

Daniel cottmain at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 16 13:44:05 WST 2001

Hi Plug, from the little that I know -  running TMDA (Tagged Message
Delivery Agent)
http://software.libertine.org/tmda/ appears to be a great solution.
As I understand it there is a white list (all OK), a black list (all
reject) and those that don't fall into either get sent an e-mail [from a
one off address] they can reply to, but only for a limited time.

I'm told it needs a mail server running Postfix [or Qmail or Exim]
Python with ftp or shell access, mailbox, and dot
forward file support.

I am hoping to experiment with it soon,
Daniel