[plug] Found a source of RAM for older boxes

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Fri Nov 23 13:35:32 WST 2001

I've had to hunt for some 72-pin EDO RAM recently, and my search led me to...

    http://www.eiger.com.au/

The website's a bit klunky but they do have just about everything (including
RAM for weird notebooks, hp9000s and all manner of other stuff), at
reasonable prices (the locals were all asking at least $50 for 16MB, they
want $44 inc GST for 32MB), and seemed to know what they were talking about
in the short 'phone conversation I had with them.

Cheers; Leon