[plug] PostgreSQL and PHP

Arkem arkem at mornmist.2y.net
Wed Nov 28 23:44:17 WST 2001

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:05, Bernard wrote:
> Are you using Debian woody? It noticed when I upgraded to woody a
> while ago from potato, php4-pgsql didn't exist. Though in a CD set
> I got dated 1-Nov-01, php4-pgsql was back. I believe there was some
> reason behind why it had to be left out, but it's back in now so
> perhaps an "apt-get update" "apt-get upgrade" would be in order (or
> just download the package from packages.debian.org and install it).
>
> This is all of course assuming your using ye mighty Debian.
>
> Rgds,
>
> Bernard.

I'm actually running unstable debian and will be developing on it but
the server it will eventually run on will be running woody (assuming
that it is released in time). I'm also talking about php3 (I've no
experience with php4) and I'm wanting to use the php plugin for
apache and would like to be able to access a PostgreSQL database
through that. Any ideas?

Paul