[plug] Free CDs to good home

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au
Fri Nov 30 12:27:19 WST 2001

If anyone wants to play with Demolinux v3 (based on Debian), I've got a
couple of spare CDs that I burned for a seminar that I didn't need.  You
need to drop by Terminus Network Services, 11/116 Mounts Bay Road, West
Perth during office hours.  Can provide other CDs too but not free. :-)
This is a slightly hacked version of Demolinux that has had some stuff
removed (TeX, Emacs, french KDE doco) and some stuff added for the
seminar.  Includes StarOffice although it fits on a 650Mb CD unlike the
standard DemoLinux which requires a 700Mb CD for StarOffice.  First in
best dressed.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au> http://malcolm.wattle.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)