[plug] Sound

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Thu Oct 4 00:02:44 WST 2001

I've successfully encoded live audio onto file in RealAudio format for
streaming onto the net...maybe if you want to record to file and then
playback through your line-out jack onto a tape deck that'll work ?
Although I use RealAudio to record live streams rather than onto a file on
disk but it can be used that way.

If you need any help with it, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

/Kai