[plug] Open source DVD playback

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:46:19 WST 2001

Then this has to be taken care of in the executable. Instead of it just
decrypting it in order for it to play, the executable should be able to act
as a player that doesn't fast-forward through the warnings etc. Then all we
have to do is design a GUI around it and stick in the necessary video code
in so that we can watch them, depending on what OS you're using.

This way the DVD consortium could have complete control on how the players
behave and could also make sure that they ARE JUST PLAYERS if you get my
drift.