[plug] [IMPORTANT] 09/10/2001 meeting: No speaker

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Oct 8 16:08:58 WST 2001

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Michael Hunt wrote:

> > On Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:34, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
> > > Tomorrow Nights meeting will be a free-for-all type discussion about
> PLUG
> > > and Linux.
> >
> > This might work out well. I have some brains to pick. (-:
>
> Why Leon, what is wrong with yours ???
>
> > I can bring a Mandrake 8.1 install along if anyone wants to try before
> they
> > buy.
>
> Will the meeting be at the Trennyson Group's office or Fast Eddies ??? It
> has been a while since I last attended a meeting *grin*

From
http://plug.linux.org.au/modules.php?op=modload&name=Calendar&file=index&type=view&eid=2

---------
Start Time: 19:30
Ending Time: 23:00

Event Description:

Topic: General discussion about linux, PLUG and how they can help your sex
life (volunteers may be required for some practical demonstrations =)

Byfields
5 Charles St.
South Perth

just off Labouchere rd, near the main entrance of the Zoo
---------

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein