[plug] Forums

Garry bigbadbill at dingoblue.net.au
Thu Oct 11 11:52:55 WST 2001

I agree completely, no prob with off topic posts.. It is the apparent
bitterness displayed, perhaps due to being told to limit quotation in
replies.. Or maybe it is something else.

That is history anyway, (best forgotten/forgiven by ALL) I was referring
to his general bitch, where a constructive piece of input would have
been far better!

Personally, I enjoy Leon's wit (and other ppl's similar inputs) as much
as I enjoy the Linux help and discussion.

Garry.