[plug] Fw: Assistance [OT]

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Fri Oct 12 10:35:22 WST 2001

Hi ya all,

Another Nigeria scam is doing the rounds and it appears that it may be
originating here in Perth. For those that are interested in this and other
types of scams take a look at the ASIC's web page and click on the gull
awards link.

http://www.asic.gov.au/consumer/index.cfm-id=5738EBFB-E5D2-11D3-A4C9009027DE
39A4&Method=Full&story=yes.htm

Sorry its of topic but these scams are Spam and do waste bandwidth, hence I
think they are of some interest to people on this list :-)

Michael Hunt

P.S. I have quoted the whole body of the message below for those of you who
are interested in reading it *grin*