[plug] Exchange Server <Puke>

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Tue Oct 16 15:59:13 WST 2001

G'day all.. again..

The GM has just burst in demanding that we install exchange server so he
can feel all warm and fuzzy using outlook and it's 'collaboration' features.
I don't care about the client end.. he can use whatever he wants, but I don't
want to have to install another NT box..
I'm combing the net now, but I thought I'd ask if any of you are using a
workable solution? I need to derail this quickly before he gets any more
bright ideas..

I was thinking <Gasp> Lotus, as I'm told it has a linux server, and I know
the client runs under wine..

--
Brad....
                   /"\