[plug] Anyone want to resell groupware?

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Oct 18 08:01:26 WST 2001

One or more of you might be interested in onselling this. I ain't got the
time. )-:

Subject: Linux Groupware Messaging & Collaboration Suite
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:35:23 -0700
From: "David Maas" <davidm at virtualtek.com>
To: <leon at brooks.fdns.net>

Dear Leon,

I am seeking Resellers to carry our Groupware software solution in
Australia.  Our key target market is Small-to-Medium Enterprises (SME), and
our platform of choice is Linux (Red Hat 6.0/7.1).  Our software product,
Joydesk, is a web-based Groupware Messaging & Collaboration Suite for Linux
Servers.

VirtualTek Corporation produces Joydesk, a Groupware Messaging &
Collaboration solution for Linux (Red Hat 6.0/7.1).  The software package
includes web based e-mail, Personal and Group Calendar, Task List, Message
Board and Address Book. Available options include:

	* POP3/IMAP4 server so Joydesk users can use programs such as Microsoft
	  Outlook or Eudora to access mail.

	* Joy2Go! Synch enabling PDA and desktop PIM synchronization between
Joydesk
	  and Outlook (or Eudora).

	* Joy2Go! Wireless to enable WAP phone access to Joydesk.

	* ISP and Multiple Domain editions of Joydesk are available.

Joydesk is available in three different configurations:  a Business Edition
for company Intranets, a Service Edition for ISPs and a Multiple-Domain
edition.  I have attached a file with information on the Business Edition.
You can obtain more detailed information or download a full trial version
(30 day evaluation) at www.joydesk.com.

VirtualTek Corporation is based in Bellevue, Washington (USA).  Please
contact me at your convenience if your firm is interested in carrying our
product.

Sincerely,
David R. Maas
Channel Sales Manager