[plug] Squid && Password Auth

Jonathon Bates batesy at batesy.ii.net
Fri Oct 19 15:35:11 WST 2001

Hi guys,
Just a quickie in regards to this. I have to setup password authentication
for a proxy server. Now I can get this working, however I want to allow
certain users access to certain sites. Im using NCSA auth.
So lets say I log in with user batesy, I want to access everything.
But say user lilbro isn't allowd to access everything, he is only allowed
to access hotmail and a few other selected sites. Now I cant figure out
how to do this. I can stop all users from accessing certain sites, but
not individual users.
Thoughts?

Cheers
batesy