[plug] Star Office install

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Oct 19 17:27:59 WST 2001

> While on the subject of Open Office, does anyone know the switches to
> make it start a spreadsheet, or something other than a text document,
> straight up?

I tried all sorts of -\? -h --help -help etc but it doesn't seem to
respond to any of them... WHY couldn't they have accepted / or - as a
switch prefix??
(pet hate #1 re soffice)
Pet hate #2 - no command-line help on switch syntax and args.
Pet hate #3 - crashes on openign invalid documents often.
That aside, I love the damnn thing and anybody who can tell me how to
overcome #2 and #3 will be well recieved.