[plug] PLUG library

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Oct 22 12:01:09 WST 2001

Hello All,
	I finally got a chance to catalog all the Items in the PLUG Library.
The List is currently a plain text file but I intent to migrate it to a
PostgreSQL DB when time permits.

You can view a dump of the list here:
http://thor.cantech.net.au/~tony/library.html

At the last meeting Leon Brooks added Mandrake 8.1 to the list and it was
immediately borrowed.  It is in the library BUT not in the list.

I intend to add info about the way the library operates to this dump ASAP.

Any feedback/corrections appreciated.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein