[plug] PLUG library

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:22:31 WST 2001

Waldo said that he thinks they're still doing that and asked for my address
so that he can see what he can do. That sounds fairly cheery and considering
that most Germans (well Linux users anyway) swear blindly by the distro (8
cds in its full form), a cheery addition to the catalogue may be in the
water (is that the right saying, it sounds odd?)! :)

nhoJ
KDE guy