[plug] Protester at XP launch (Singapore)

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Sat Oct 27 21:26:17 WST 2001

On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 05:24:18PM +0800, skribe wrote:
> I just received this in the mail.
>
> http://plug.linux.org.au/~skribe/index.php?op=protest
>
> It's a pic of Derrick Lim who was protesting at the launch of XP in Singapore
> yesterday.  No word on whether he is still alive.  We are talking about
> Singapore after all =).

What exactly was he protesting against?  The thing I'm most concerned
about is this anti-gravity aspect of XP.  Watching the ad with all those
people floating around in the sky with stupid grins on their faces --
will that happen to anyone who *ever* uses the product or does it take
large amounts of exposure?

--
DSA 0x0EC1D28C: BBCB 0D79 4EBB 078A A066  7267 8BED E9D6 0EC1 D28C