[plug] [Web Site Update] - Halloween Edition 2001

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Wed Oct 31 18:25:42 WST 2001

Contents
=======
1. New Default Theme
2. New Themes
3. New Polls wanted

--

1. New Default Theme
----------------

I've just changed over the default theme for the web site.  I feel that this
one looks better and definitely has a better logo.  Registered users will
need to either logout or change their theme in preferences.  I've checked the
theme under konq, NS4, Lynx and IE5.5.  If you experience any problems please
contact me.

Known Issues:
	- Those using other themes will find that they will drop into the default
theme when viewing the forums.  This is a problem with the forums and will be
rectified soon.
	- the 'Is PLUG Incorporated' answer in the FAQ is stretched under IE.  No
idea why.  I blame Bill.

2. New Themes
-----------

I've also added another theme (along with the new default, Dharma) which is
called Blue1.  It's blue.  If you like blue, then I recommend that you check
it out.

3. New Polls Wanted

Have you got an idea for a poll or survey?  Then forward it to me.  I need
some new ones.

--

skribe
--

A Scholar asked his Master, "Master, would you advise me of a proper
vocation?"