[plug] [Web Site Update] - Halloween Edition 2001

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Wed Oct 31 21:17:09 WST 2001

On Wednesday 31 October 2001 06:25 pm, skribe wrote:
> 3. New Polls wanted

Hmm. KMail chopped the reply here (leading -- indicates a tagline, or at
least it did in Fido days).

Polls - Technical Category

The smallest RAM footprint that I have run Linux in is:
  [ _ ] less than 2MB
  [ _ ] 2MB to less than 4MB
  [ _ ] 4MB to less than 8MB
  [ _ ] 8MB to less than 16MB
  [ _ ] 16MB to less than 32MB
  [ _ ] 32MB to less than 64MB
  [ _ ] 64MB to less than 128MB
  [ _ ] 128MB or more

Same answers again, smallest RAM footprint I am now running Linux in:

Slightly bigger answers, most RAM I have ever run in a Linux box.

I have run Linux on N different processor families 1 <= N <= ?

Polls - Social category:

My lame excuse for failing to attend LCA 2002 is:
  [ _ ] No time
  [ _ ] No money
  [ _ ] SO won't let me
  [ _ ] Pets to feed
  [ _ ] Converting to OpenBSD
  [ _ ] Cowboy Neal (-: kidding :-)

My lame excuse for not attending every PLUG meeting is:
  [ _ ] No time
  [ _ ] No money
  [ _ ] SO won't let me
  [ _ ] Uh, it works now, see you in a few years?
  [ _ ] If you're that argumentative on the list, what's it like in person?
  [ _ ] Because XXX (insert name of choice) will be there
  [ _ ] James might shanghai me for something

...no shortage of other responses there...