[plug] [REMINDER] Unix Epoch: 1 billion seconds breakfast function.

Adrian Woodley AWoodley at IINet.net.au
Tue Sep 4 00:27:50 WST 2001

G'Day,
       If anyone from the Hills area is headed down I'd very much
appreciate a lift. I live in Mt Helena, but can probably arrange to be
dropped off / collected from anywhere between Chidlow and Midland.
Public transport isn't all its cracked up to be in the hills, especially
on a Sunday, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Adrian