[plug] Corel Linux Boot Floppy

Steve Grasso steveg at calm.wa.gov.au
Mon Sep 3 13:49:50 WST 2001

On Monday 03 September 2001 13:18, Clinton Butler wrote:
> that's the problem... the version on the CD is broken.. I have downloaded
> another one.. but it still ain't working :o/

So is rawrite broken? Boot image broken? Technique broken?
Did you download the boot image from Corel as a binary file?
Are you using el cheapo floppies?
You might like to try formatting the floppy disk before dumping the boot
image onto it. That's got dodgy disks going for me in the past.

Regards,
Steve