[plug] Corel Linux Boot Floppy

Clinton Butler misprint at bizzpro.com.au
Mon Sep 3 14:12:02 WST 2001

Steve Grasso wrote:

> So is rawrite broken?

nope.. works fine

> Boot image broken?

nope.. downloaded the new one from an ftp mirror

> Technique broken?

I am following it's instructions

> Did you download the boot image from Corel as a binary file?

I downloaded a *.gz of the iso... then I burned it to CD... the CD works fine..
it even autoloads on my system that supports autoload... but.. I am trying to
use it on a system with a SCSI Burner (it's only CD-Rom).. therefore need a
boot floppy.

> Are you using el cheapo floppies?

I've tried 5 different brands

> You might like to try formatting the floppy disk before dumping the boot
> image onto it. That's got dodgy disks going for me in the past.

done this many times now :o(

--
     _.._    _    Clinton Butler
   ."\__/"./`_\   misprint at bizzpro.com.au