[plug] en_GB KDE "trash can"

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:36:21 WST 2001

Hi all!

No doubt you all know me and hate my guts!!

Anyway, down to business. I recently got a letter today from someone who's
used the new-beaut KDE 2.2 saying how happy he was to have ACTUAL ENGLISH.
He did ask that we change "Trash Can" to something along the lines of
"Rubbish Bin" or something of similar ilk.

I replied that we left it in simply as we viewed it as PC term like "cookie"
when you're browsing the web (you wouldn't change that to "internet biscuit"
or "net bikkie", would you?). What I'm asking around for is would you lot
like it changed, or should we leave it as it is?

As usual, I expect to get a big heap of extremely varied answers but I'm
getting used to that. :(

Send feedback!
John Knight