[plug] Linux in schools SIG (fwd)

Brian Tombleson brian at paradigmit.com.au
Thu Sep 6 23:07:37 WST 2001

E-chalk is the WA school teacher's list focusing on IT, but not necessarily
(http://cleo.murdoch.edu.au/echalk/).  They also get patronage from the
Uni's and all-in-all is a pretty good list.

The SIG is, as you interpreted, a Special Interest Group for Linux and it's
actual/possible implementation in the school system.  Beyond that I can't
help you much because while I've been meaning to get to a meeting I've not
actually made it yet as they tend to start a little early :(

If you go, please let us know on this list how their developments would
relate and/or if we can help.

- Brian.

> > > Subject: LINUX: Linux SIG
> > >
> > > Next Linux SIG is scheduled for September 7th at Lake Joondalup
Baptist