[plug] en_GB KDE "trash can"

garry bigbadbill at dingoblue.net.au
Fri Sep 7 10:25:51 WST 2001

Would you also like a free expresso machine with integrated croissant
replicator, also compatible with RH 6.2, with that sir?

Perhaps the development team could be excused for thinking that progress is
generally regarded as movement forward?

I can lend you a pair of RH7.1 disks, which I am assured comes with most of
the recent bells and whistles, and as few as possible of the old bugs if
you'd like to copy them.

Garry.