[plug] Opera

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Fri Sep 7 12:43:25 WST 2001

On Thu, 06 Sep 2001, Nathan D wrote:

> At 08:50 PM 6/09/01 +0800, you wrote:
> >G'day Mike, I tried Opera for Commbank and the security level was
> >insufficient for it to work, I would presume it would be the same for
> >Bankwest. Bill D.
>
> While I am a "Westpacer" and have no problems with Opera, my partner is a
> "BankWester" and does use it, even though it has a few compatibility issues
> with the logging out part apparently.
>

> regards,
>    Nathan

Just out of interest, we bank with the ANZ, and, I have been using Netscape
4.61 to access the Internet banking there. I tried it a short while ago with
Netscape 6.1, and, it doesn't work. It still works okay (such as the facility
works) with Netscape 4.61. If I just use Netscape Navigator, and not Netscape
Communicator, it is not too slow- the website makes it slow, with its design -
open another window, open another applet, ...

Bret Busby