[plug] en_GB KDE "trash can"

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 15:45:48 WST 2001

Attic isn't American, go through old English books and they use attic. Not
many people in Aus have an attic, mainly because we don't have houses like
A-frames etc. Don't forget that this is en_GB, for all countries that speak
it and there are many countries that have houses with an attic (including my
house actually). Plus, how many people wouldn't know the term? None,
probably.

KDE guy